1. These conditions apply between the (Merchant) Big Fish OÜ (owner of the webstore www.pro-fishing.eu, address Luha 19-6, 10131 Tallinn, Estonia, registry code 12226933, VAT code EE101519827, firstname.lastname@example.org) and the buyer (Customer) upon making a purchase.
1) All prices displayed in the webstore are in euros and include VAT 20%.
2) The minimum order value of products equals 15 EUR (VAT incl.).
3) The Merchant reserves the right to change the prices at any time. If the Customer has placed an order in the webstore and paid for it, then the Merchant will deliver the products to the Customer with the prices valid at the moment the order was placed.
4) The Merchant has the right to desist from fulfilling the order in the occurrence of a technical fault due to which the webstore prices were incorrect.
5) An additional charge for shipping is added to purchase. Information about shipping fees.
1) Webstore ordering guide: please click here
2) As a rule, all products available for ordering are in stock. There are some products that are not kept in stock (for example Vision waders & fly fishing gear) and their shipping requires additional time. In these cases there is always a specific statement on the product page describing ordering conditions for these items.
3). Displayed product photos are illustrative. The Merchant does not provide a 100 % guarantee that the descriptions, technical specifications and product images presented on Pro-Fishing.eu website do not contain errors. The Merchant will do its best to display the as precise product descriptions as possible.
4) If due to stock (or accounting) error a product is not in stock, it is not possible to fulfill the order. In such case Merchant will contact the Customer and offer exchange of the product for another similar product with the same price and quality or return the paid sum to the Customer within 10 working days.
5) In case the Customer chooses to pay via “Bank Transfer“, the order will only be proceeded when the payment is done in 5 working days after placing the order. If the Merchant has not received the payment in five working days, it will be seen as a cancellation notice and the order will be cancelled.
6) If the Merchant has not received the PayPal or credit card payment, order will be cancelled on the next day.
1) After the receiveing the payment Merchant ships the order within 4 workdays. Usually shipping takes place on the same or the next day (even Saturdays).
2) In order to avoid delivery delays, the order forms have to be filled in carefully and the delivery information submitted should be accurate and valid.
3) The Merchant is not responsible for a delay in delivery if the goods were handed over to the postal service on time, but the delivery was delayed due to circumstances that the Merchant could not foresee or control. Approximate delivery time is one week (all over the world). If the package delays, the Merchant will make an official query about the delay.
4) For orders outside the European Union, the Customer will be responsible for any duties or taxes, they are to be paid by the Customer.
1) The Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days after receiving the goods. The Merchant only accepts returned items in their original resalable condition - unused, with original tags and labels and packaging. So, in order to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, the Customer should only handle and use the goods in the same manner as the Customer would customarily be allowed to do in a shop.
2) All return shipping costs are paid by the Customer.
3) In order to return goods, the Customer has to submit a request for withdrawal from the purchase of goods and its standard form can be found here: download link. The form must be filled and sent to email@example.com no later than 14 days after receiving the goods. The same form must be included with returning items (as a paper document).
4) If requested by the Merchant, the Customer must provide evidence that the goods were handed to the logistics company within the 14 days after receiving the goods.
5) The Merchant will refund the costs, including initial shipping costs to the same Bank / Credit Card / PayPal account from which the Merchant received the payment within 14 days after receiving the returned items.
6) If the condition of the product to be returned has deteriorated, the Customer is responsible for the decreased value of the object.
1) The Merchant is not liable for the damage caused to the Customer or for delivery delays if the damage or delay is caused by circumstances that the Merchant could not foresee or control
Processing of personal data
1) By entering their data at the webstore, the Customer agrees with the collection and processing of their personal data (name, phone number, delivery and/or home address, e-mail address) and the transfer of their personal data to the logistics partners for the delivery of goods.
2) All Customer information will be handled as confidential data. The Merchant collects and uses only the information necessary to complete your orders and to keep good customer relations. The Merchant will not publish Customer data to any third parties, except if it is necessary for shipping the order or if law obligates. Customer has a right to insist removing it’s customer information from webstore’s database.
3) Pro-Fishing.eu uses SSL protocol to protect the Customer, ensuring the online transactions remain confidential.
4) Credit card information is processed by HiPay Professional. HiPay ensures that all payment details are passed only over secure, encrypted connections and that Customer details are stored and handled securely and safely.
5) When paying with PayPal, PayPal ensures that all payment details are passed only over secure, encrypted connections and that Customer details are stored and handled securely and safely.
Warranty / Complaints procedure
1) The Merchant provides a warranty of 2 years. If a defect of the purchased product has been detected, the Customer contacts the Merchant in order to agree upon the further procedure. All complaints shall be considered individually.
2). The warranty covers only manufacturing defects or hidden defects of the purchased product detected in the process of use. The Merchant shall not be responsible for the non-conformity or defects of the item, if:
- the item has deteriorated/been damaged by the fault of the Customer
- the defects have emerged due to non-intended use, including failure to follow maintenance instructions
- the item has deteriorated due to natural wear and tear resulting from ordinary use
- the item has been harmed by environmental conditions, such as sand or mud
- the item has been individually repaired
The warranty do not cover items that are subject to wear, such as lures, hooks, boxes, lines, leaders.
3) The warranty covers only products purchased in Pro-Fishing.eu webstore.
4) Should the product exhibit non-compliance or deficiencies, the Customer e-mails a complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org and includes the name of the person who placed the order, phone number, order/invoice number, and the exact description of the product's non-compliance or deficiency. Defected item must be shipped within 14 days period after placing the complaint. If the product is defected, the Merchant will refund the shipping cost.
5) Complaints about the non-compliance or deficiencies of the product have to be submitted within 14 days of detecting the non-compliance or deficiencies.The Merchant urges Customer to stop using the product when non-compliance or deficiencies occur.
6) The Merchants mediates manufacturer's warranty. That means all defected items will be sent to manufacturer/representative for conducting an expertise. After expertise the Merchant will inform the Customer whether the product is replaced or refunded. The Merchant will refund the money within 14 days.
If the product has deteriorated/been damaged by the fault of the Customer or the product has no defect, the Customer shall pay service charges 35 EUR (VAT excl.). As the process of expertise is handled by manufacturer, the Merchant can not control the time period of the expertise. However if necessary, the Merchant will make official queries to speed up the process.
7) Complain is reviewed and the Customer is contacted as soon as possible, but no later than 5 working days from the date of receiving the complaint.
Other terms and conditions
1) The Merchant shall respond to the complaints of the Customer by e-mail within at least 5 working days.
Disputes arising between the Customer and The Merchant shall be settled by negotiations.
In case of disputes, the Merchant always tries to provide the appropriate solution for the Customer.
If the Customer is unable to settle a dispute with the Merchant, the Customer may also seek recourse through the EU's online dispute resolution platform
Have a pleasant online shopping experience at Pro-Fishing.eu!