As we use standard postal service (airmail) for shipping, we can ship to each location with a postal address.
Shipping rates for standard shipping:
It does not matter how much goods you order - the fee is the same!
There is one exeption though: rods. Due to their dimensions, an extra shipping cost will be added. Info about the extra shipping cost of rods is always mentioned on product page.
All packages are trackable and we will send you the tracking code by e-mail.
Additonally, for Finland, Latvia and Lithuania we offer Express Shipping:
- FINLAND: in addition to standard shipping (5,99 EUR), for our Finnish customers its possible to have the package delivered to Posti parcel terminals. Its a faster delivery method and its fee is 9,90 EUR (tax included). After dispatching it takes 1-2 working day to reach Helsinki and 2-3 working days to other locations. In shopping cart please choose "Finland" in address section and the Posti parcel terminal list opens automatically.
- LATVIA: in addition to standard shipping (5,99 EUR), for our Latvian customers its possible to have the package delivered to DPD or Omniva parcel terminals and parcel shops. Its a faster delivery method and fee for DPD service is 4,95 EUR and for Omniva 6,99 EUR (tax included). After dispatching it usually takes 1 day to reach Latvia (some areas 2 days). In shopping cart please choose "Latvia" in address section and DPD & Omniva parcel terminal lists will open automatically.
- LITHUANIA: in addition to standard shipping (5,99 EUR), for our Lithuanian customers its possible to have the package delivered to DPD or Omniva parcel terminals and parcel shops. Its a faster delivery method and fee for DPD service is 4,95 EUR and for Omniva 7,99 EUR (tax included). After dispatching it takes 2 days to reach Lithuania (might be 1 day to reach Vilnius, Kaunas and Klaipeda). In shopping cart please choose "Lithuania" in address section and DPD & Omniva parcel terminal lists will open automatically.
We will forward the package to Postal Service within 3 days (usually the same or next day). From there it takes about 1 week to reach the destination country. It doesn't matter if you are located close to us or you live at the opposite side of the world - delivery time is quite the same.
If Package Delays Occur
Delays happen in rare cases. One of the more unfortunate (and uncontrollable) parts about shipments to non-EU countries* is that sometimes orders can get held up in your country’s customs office. This process is usually only a day or two, but in very rare cases we have also seen it take up to 3 weeks for it to clear customs. This is outside of our control. If you haven't received the goods in two weeks, we suggest you to:
- track the package using the tracking code
- check if your delivery address is correct
- ask form your Post Office
Usually postal services accept claims if the customer have not received the package within 4 weeks (1 week standard delivery + 3 weeks of delay). Based on our experiences with delays, the package can suddenly show up during the 3-week delay period. Please let us know if you haven't received the package within 4 weeks and we will make an official query to Estonian Postal Service.
Items are rarely damaged in transit, but if you receive a shipment that is noticeably damaged, please refuse the shipment and have it returned to Pro-Fishing.eu. After that please notify us immediately.