Low-priced shipping rates
eu EU countries
ukraine Ukraine
russia Russia
belarus Belarus
worldwide Rest of the World
finland Finland
latvia Latvia
lithuania Lithuania

Viewed products

Reduced price!
Sebile Splasher Sebile Splasher | color NK2 View larger
Sebile Splasher | color NK2

Sebile Splasher



The Sebile Splasher deep-cup-faced popper is designed to spit a large volume of water with each pull

More details

5,81 € tax incl.


8,30 € tax incl.

  • Sebile Splasher combines the actions of three conventional topwater types - poppers, chuggers and walkers in one.

    The Splasher has a huge, deep bowl of a mouth, a blaring trumpetshaped head, a water-slicing "Power Keel" and a flattened belly in order to skate and pivot more easily on the surface.

    Although the head is large, the tail is thin and flat — the best shape for a fish to engulf it and get hooked securely.

    All Sebile Splasher sizes can be cast a tremendous distance and can throw a huge splash for their size.

    When it sits in the water, the head is raised so only 30% of it’s mouth is in water. The other 70% of the flared cup is above the surface where it can eject huge mouthfuls of water. It has the possibility to make a giant, drenching splash if you want to let distant or deep fish know, “Hey, look at me. I am over here! Now come get me!”

    Using gentler rod actions, the Splasher can mimic a creature that’s leisurely swimming and feeding on the surface, producing a more subtle splashing, spitting or bubbling noise that arouses predatorial interest.

    Work the Sebile Splasher a little more aggressively, and it can imitate the struggling, twisting, turning, distressed movements of a vulnerable critter flailing furiously on the surface. It's not the smooth, predictable, mechanical action like most other lures have. Due to the unique compound curves of the Splasher’s body, it mimics the panicked, struggling throes of a creature in serious trouble.

    If you want to create a zig-zaggy walk the dog action, that’s easy to do with the Splasher too. The proprietary “Power Keel” is the secret why the Sebile Splasher will walk the dog perfectly when you use a constant cadence of short, sharp rod twitches with a slow retrieve.

    By now you may be thinking that the Sebile Splasher is a must-have for fresh or salt water, and you are right.

  • Target fish Perch
    Buoyancy Floating
    Target fish Pike / Muskie
    Brand Sebile
    Weight 10 g
    Weight 17,4 g
    Length 9 cm
    Length 7,2 cm
    Running Depth Topwater
Image Color Length Price Add to cart
NK2 7,2 cm 8,30 € 5,81 €
add to cart
D9 7,2 cm 8,30 € 5,81 €
add to cart
D9 9 cm 9,60 € 6,72 €
add to cart
SC 7,2 cm 8,30 € 5,81 €
add to cart
PU 7,2 cm 8,30 € 5,81 €
add to cart
PU 9 cm 9,60 € 6,72 €
add to cart
PZ 7,2 cm 8,30 € 5,81 €
add to cart
PZ 9 cm 9,60 € 6,72 €
add to cart
BRA 7,2 cm 8,30 € 5,81 €
add to cart
NMT 7,2 cm 8,30 € 5,81 €
add to cart

    Reviews (0)

    No reviews yet. Be the first to write one!

    Write a Review
    hide this form
    Your name
    E-mail (will be hidden)